Attendance & Covid Symptoms at Home Flow Chart
15 September 2020
In light of the current situation we are being asked by the Government and NHS Track and Trace to monitor attendance very specifically. As a result of this it is very important that any answerphone / text messages or calls itemise the symptoms of the pupil.
If your child has any of the following symptoms then pupils must be taken for a Covid-19 test and the results phoned into school.
- Temperature above 37.8°C
- Continuous cough
- Loss of smell/taste
Obviously if the test is negative then pupils can return to school. If they have to self isolate, then each week's work will be made available on Microsoft Teams.
Please check ‘COVID Symptoms at Home Flow Chart'.
You will still need to phone the absence line to report your child's absence.
Thank you for your support in this matter as we all work together for the safety of all pupils and families.
Damian Belshaw – Head of School
- Activities for children and young people during the summer holidays(published 21/07/2020)
- Erewash Community Updates Vol 2 (published 03/07/2020)
- Letter to Year 10 Parents re arrangements w/c 15th June
- Notice of key changes for 2020-2021 Academic Year (published 05/06/2020)
- Uniform Expectations 2020-2021 (published 02/06/2020)
- Update re Year 10 and Year 12 provision (published 01/06/2020)
- Letter to parents of students in both Year 10 and Year 12
- Year 7 and 8 lesson timetable from 1st June 2020
- Student Questionnaire (published 30/04/2020)
- Parental Questionnaire (published 28/04/2020)
- GCSE Pod Games Competition (published 27/04/2020)
- Goodbye message from Mr Watts (published 24/04/2020)
- Derbyshire Police bulletin to parents (published 23/04/2020)
- Derbyshire Police bulletin to students (published 23/04/2020)
- Crongton Knights production 22nd April - 9th May
- Additional support in Erewash (20/04/2020)
- GCSE/A Level updates
- E-safety and advice
- Parent/Carer Well-Being Newsletter March 2020 Issue 1
- Pupil Well-being Newsletter March 2020 Issue 1
- Letter from Chief Executive - John Tomasevic (published 20/03/2020)
- Latest information re exams and grades as of Friday 20th March 2020
- School Nursing Service Information Sheet (published 23/03/2020
- Education Provision Registration (published 20/03/2020)
- Free School Meals registration (published 20/03/2020)
- Advice for home study (published 19/03/2020)
- Letter to parents re COVID-19 (published 18/03/2020
- Year 6 Open Evening - Virtual Event
Tuesday 29th September 2020, 18:00 (Whole School - 16/09/2020)
- Update letter
Message from Mr Belshaw about our first 2 days (Whole School - 07/09/2020)
- English Creative Writing Competition
Have you ever wanted to see your creative writing published? (English - 03/06/2020)
- Introducing the new Head of School
A message from the new Head looking to the future for Kirk Hallam Academy (Whole School - 23/05/2020)
- Mental Health Awareness Week
Amazing Posters from our students (Whole School - 22/05/2020)